Well, hello again! I know it has been a very, VERY long time since my last post. I have been busy de-stashing and trying to get my mojo back, and EUREKA! – it worked. You should see me around a lot more in the future, but I have a huge backlog of cars to create.
Today, for my arrival back in blogging world, I am playing along with the weekly sketch challenge on the MFT challenge blog. Here is the sketch we were to work with.
This was a fun one and gave me a chance to use my new All Smiles card kit. I love the layering stamps and the new technology MFT invented to help line up the dies with the stamped images. It really works!
- Stamps: MFT Plentiful Petals: MFT All Smiles
- Dies: MFT Plentiful Petals: MFT Twice the Smiles; MFT Stitched Scallop Basic Edges
- PAPER: (All MFT): Smooth White, Sweet Cream, Ripe Raspberry, Tiny Check Paper Pad
- INK: (All MFT): cotton candy, sour apple, ripe raspberry, peach bellini, persimmon, pineapple, orange fizz, lemon drop, gumdrop green
- OTHER: Ombre jute cord from my stash
Thanks for stopping by to see if I had returned, and if you promise not to be a stranger, I will promise the same.