Penguins in Paradise
This is my second post today. Wow! This one is inspired by My Favorite Things Color Challenge 70. We were to use these colors:
I used MFT’s Penguins in Paradise and used my Copics for some no-line coloring. I drew in the sand and ocean by hand.
Recipe: (Everything is from My Favorite Things unless otherwise noted).
- STAMPS: Penguins in Paradise
- PAPERS: Berrylicious, Persimmon, Orange Zest; XpressIt Blending Card
- INKS: Grout Gray Hybrid, Persimmon, Copic Markers
- DIES: Wonky Stitch Squares; Blueprint 14
- OTHER: Inkadinka Do Masking Paper
Hope your day is full of cheer and sunshine! Pop back again soon.